Governor Mike Dewine has issued a new, statewide mask order for Ohio that could impact your business operations. Effective tonight, Thursday, July 23rd at 6pm masks will be mandatory in all 88 Ohio counties.
All individuals 10 years or age or older must wear masks in public at all times:
- At an indoor location that is not a residence
- Outdoors, but unable to maintain six-foot social distance from people who are not household members
- Waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation, such as a taxi, a car service, or a private car used for ride-sharing.
- Individuals under 10 years of age.
- Those with a medical condition or a disability or those communicating with someone with a disability
- Those who are actively exercising or playing sports
- Those who are officiants at religious services
- Those who are actively involved in public safety
- Those who are actively eating or drinking
The complete press release from the governor is linked below.
Alloy is working every day to have the most up-to-date and actionable information for our clients during this pandemic crisis. If you have questions about safety and compliance in the workplace or how Coronavirus affects your health and workers' compensation coverages, please contact us.